Sunday, February 28, 2010

I support The Barter Bucket

Hey all,

Been thinking about this a bit, when Ron had The Barter Bucket going at FTW I thought this was a great idea.  I thought "Oh I'll get to that someday, it's a cool idea...", and when I got around to it it was gone from FTW.  Not this time!

We all have bits we're not using, laying around, gathering dust on or off the sprue.  So I decided to go ahead and link up to the 'Bucket over at Santa Cruz Warhammer.  These guys are always up to something and now that they are hosting the 'Bucket, which is being run by Mik over at Mik's Minis, I think they are providing a terrific service to gaming community.  I encourage any and all with bits your not using to give them to someone who can use them.  I will be making my own formal email over to Mik, hopefully before the end of this week, as well as posting a list of what I have here under my contact info.  I hope you guys take advantage of this and show interest to keep it alive.  It seems with prices steadily climbing, this is a real grass roots type of movement in the table top gaming community, and I think it can be truly awesome if we all help each other out.

1 comment: