Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally going forward...

Hey gang,

First off, let me thank those of you that have decided to follow this blog.  No this is not a "I'm leaving the game blah, blah, blah..." type of thing.  I did get into grad school and that starts the 27th of this month, so that will mean my posts here will even more spread apart.  I am an artist by trade and here is the website if you all want to take a look...

my stuff...

It may not be readily apparent, but the modeling aspect of gaming has helped out with making some of my art.  Techniques from pinning, glazing, glueing, and basing; have given me an understanding of combing unlike materials to form a cohesive whole and being able to hide those joins successfully.

Ok, now for some fun... sorta... I cannot attend the Baltimore GamesDay this year.  But that means I have 2 tickets that are up for grabs, all I need is an address to send them to.  Please think about snail mail time, I will send them out, but I'm not going to overnight them!  I will need an address by the end of this week, Saturday the 14th of August at the latest.  Please put "gamesday tix" in the subject line or you will be deleted, and don't forget to include all info required to get the tickets to you!!  Since I was planning on going with a good friend, you should be doing the same... or taking your kid, or your wife, somebody to have a blast with... share the hobby, expand it for you and them... and you better hurry, the hotels are filling up REAL fast.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Chris(a.k.a. Grim)

No comments:

Post a Comment